Saturday 29 November 2014

No Matter how you Squeeze, You can't get all the Juice

Time man, there is just not enough of it. I did not use all of my holidays last year so I might book some time off to finish things. A lot of things to finish, of varying subjective importance.

I have songs I want to complete (not too important to do so but I like to write).

Three short stories to finish (again not the end of the world but again I like to write.)

I need to read some magic books but I do find them hard to read. I do not want to seem that I am making excuses but I want you to have some background colour. I am dyslexic. I does not slow my reading but it makes it hard to read magic books. It the weird drawing of hands and them trying to explain the moves you need to make with your hands in text. 

"Start in biddle grip, then with your left hand take your 4th finger and pull the card with the 2nd quarter of the tip of the finger. Bring your finger clockwise while with your right hand thumb pressing on the top of the card. After your left 4th finger has made half its movement push the card up with your thumb. "

Now that’s was not any real world sleight of hand I know of (be funny if it was) but it was to give you an idea what it can be like. At least with a video you can see if you are doing it right. You could spend days practicing the wrong way to do without realising.

My freelance work is going as good as I want it right now. I have a full time job you know, sights and sounds to imbibe and fun times to be had.

So yeah I might take a holiday to get work done. Don't you normally take them so you do have to do work?

No comments:

Post a Comment